The quest for a new logo continues.
Following up from yesterday’s hastily-taken, poorly composed, lo-res photo, here’s the same dragon from that version of the logo, but better and in colour.
For reference, the dragon is supposed to be an R.
I’m still working on the rest of this version of the logo, and the final version probably isn’t going to be in full colour, but I did want to show off a full-colour version.
Also, I changed my blog settings to spellcheck in the Queen’s English, so it’s no longer getting mad at me for spelling “colour” properly.
Also also, if the text on this post ends up looking weird, it’s because WordPress has done something that I don’t quite understand or know how to fix…