Well, like I said yesterday, it’s done.
And, like I noted yesterday, my ideas wrote cheques my technical abilities couldn’t cash…
I really should have just typed all the text normally, but again, by the time I realised it wasn’t going to work out, it had taken so much time I didn’t want to just let all that time and effort go to waste.
It’ll do for now, but once I get better with the requisite computer software, or even just figure out a better way to do my own typeface, I would like to redo this so has a chance of living up to the original idea.
But now that this is (finally) done, I can start getting the entries on the individual pirates written and posted, which was the whole point of this exercise in the first place.