Possible Delays

Bad weather inbound, may lose power tomorrow.

In brief, we’ve got basically an ice storm inbound — classified, I believe, as a Class-3 Killstorm.

So there’s a non-zero chance I’ll be without power at any given point tomorrow, so if I don’t get around to posting anything, that’s why.

But, hey, in the meantime, why not get caught up on Chapter 1 of The Treasure of Oake Island:

And follow me here:

Sign-up for my email newsletter here.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s