I had a couple hours to kill until the Switch versions of the Knights of the Old Republic games go live once it’s tomorrow. So, I decided to have a go at colouring my Encyclopedia Realmgardica cover page.
Again, I’m going for something like the Theatrum Orbis Terrarum, but I ended up with something that looks like it was printed and then coloured in (which was a method of colouring early printed books), but looking at actual pictures of the Theatrum, I think (but don’t quote me on this; I can’t find any information about the process) that it was coloured by printing rather than being printed and then coloured.
On the other hand, I’m not sure how I’d be able to replicate something like that with my level of aptitude using the software I do.
Still, though, it looks pretty decent and it was good practice.