To recap, the Ten Most Worthy Women are the ten most significant heroines in the history of Realmgard’s Amazons and are the namesake of the ten communities that compromise the Amazon Decapolis.
I spent the last ten days redoing my artwork of them to look more like Ancient Greek red-figure pottery, which you can see below:
And you can find more in-depth explanations of the process behind each of the ten images here:
- Fulminata — Thundering Conqueress
- Sibylla — Mistress of Secrets
- Theophano — Broken Sword
- Eurydice — Foremost Artist
- Eudaimonia — Queen of the Wise
- Galea — Daughter of Instruction
- Thalatta — Wandering Soul
- Lorica — Burning Hammer
- Bellona — Most Righteous Comandress
- Kyniska — Lady of Cavaliers
Follow me here:
Sign-up for my email newsletter here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
2 thoughts on “RealmgART: Red-Figure Ten Most Worthy Women”
These were lovely!
LikeLiked by 1 person